Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni, sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
Alpi retiche igt rosato Impallidito
It is a wine made from locals grapes and obtained from a bloodletting of Valtellina Superiore docg Grumello.
Together with the Alpi Retiche igt bianco Impaziente is the new born in the Marsetti cellar. A very fresh wine that releases a bouquet of rose and white flowers. Its freshness makes it a very versatile wine, therefore it can be combined with both land and sea dishes
You will be immediately notified of the achievement of the participation fee
In case of bad weather we have ready solutions to protect your purchase or refund you
- Grape variety
- Locals grapes
- Production area
- Berbenno di Valtellina, Sondrio and Chiuro
- Yield per hectare
- 75 quintals
- First ten days in october
- Sugar content
- 20,5 °babo degrees
- Alcohol content
- 13,0 % vol
- Total acidity
- 4,8 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 1,2 g/L
- 25,3 g/L
- In small oak barrels with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- 6 months In small barrels and steel vats
- Soft pink with shades of copper
- Rosehip, raspberry and white flowers
- Soft in the mouth with a final persistence of red berries from the undergrowth
- Food pairings
- Ideal with lake fish, sea fish, shellfish and poultry. Excellent if tasted with pasta and summer vegetables
- Serving conditions
- In medium glasses at 10-12 °C.