Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni, sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
Alpi retiche IGT rosso Imperfetto
Alberto Marsetti continued the work of a family of wine growers already operating since the early 1900s. The experiences and winemaking knowledge transmitted by his grandfather Angelo and his uncle Antonio aroused great passion and curiosity in Alberto, who in 2015 for the first time manually picked up about 35 quintals of Nebbiolo grape (locally Chiavennasca). The subsequent shriveling in a dedicated fruit larder (fruttaio) for about 120 days, just as in antiquity reduces the yield of the grapes to just over 20 hL of wine. In about 2,500 - 3,000 bottles obtained there are very large and complex bouquets related to dried red fruits. The dry and soft taste make it a wine of great excellence to be combined with very rich dishes of international cuisine
You will be immediately notified of the achievement of the participation fee
In case of bad weather we have ready solutions to protect your purchase or refund you
- Grape variety
- Nebbiolo (Chiavennasca) 100%
- Production area
- Sondrio and Berbenno di Valtellina
- Yield per hectare
- 85 quintals
- First ten days of October exclusively in boxes
- Sugar content
- 24 °babo degrees
- Alcohol content
- 15,5 % vol
- Total acidity
- 5,7 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 25 g/L
- After a 3-4 months drying, the grapes are vinified with a submerged cap fermentation for about 30 days, with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- 24 months in barriques and tonneaux
- Garnet with orange reflections. The absence of clarification operations during the vinification could generate a possible turbidity
- Very large bouquet with advanced and complex aromas linked to dried red fruits and cinnamon
- Dry, soft and with velvety tannin compensated by a great freshness
- Food pairings
- Surprisingly versatile wine due to its beautiful freshness. Excellent with very rich dishes of international cuisine
- Serving conditions
- To open just before serving and serve in a balloon at 18 °C. Also available in 1,5; 3 and 5 L.
Where to find our products
Find out the closest point where to find this productBuy in the closest store