Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
Valtellina Superiore DOCG Grumello
In 1986, when Alberto Marsetti was only sixteen, he established his winery by launching his first label onto the market, this being Valtellina Superiore DOCG Grumello. Grumello is made from only the best Nebbiolo grapes, scrupulously selected and manually harvested in our vineyards. Thanks to the vinification and traditional aging in Slavonian oak barrels, this wine is characterised by a bouquet of red-berries and spices. A very versatile wine, complimenting both Italian and international dishes
In case of bad weather we have ready solutions to protect your purchase or refund you
- Grape variety
- Nebbiolo (Chiavennasca)
- Production area
- Yield per hectare
- 75 quintals
- Last ten days in october
- Sugar content
- 23 babo
- Alcohol content
- 14.5 % vol
- Total acidity
- 5.33 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 27.7 g/L
- Fermentation with daily pump overs for 12 days, with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- At least 24 months in oak wood
- Ruby red
- Bouquet of berries and spices
- Juicy acidity and very lively tannins. Velvety final notes of licorice
- Food pairings
- It is a wine wide versatility that can be used at 360 ° in national and international cuisine.
- Serving conditions
- To open an hour before and ser-ve in medium-sized glasses at 16-18 °C. Also available in 1,5 and 3 L sizes
Where to find our products
Find out the closest point where to find this productBuy in the closest store