Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni, sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
Alpi retiche igt bianco Impaziente
It is a wine made from local grapes and obtained from a soft pressing of the grapes rigorously harvested in boxes.
A wine with a bouquet of yellow fruits such as banana and peach and with slightly smoky final notes. Excellent to accompany important dishes based on fish and shellfish.
In case of bad weather we have ready solutions to protect your purchase or refund you
- Grape variety
- Local grapes
- Production area
- Common of Berbenno di Valtellina
- Yield per hectare
- 100 quintals
- Last ten days in september exclusively in boxes
- Sugar content
- 18,5 °babo degrees
- Alcohol content
- 13,50 % vol
- Total acidity
- 5,9 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 1 g/L
- 19,9 g/L
- Soft pressing with alcoholic fermentation in barrels. The malolactic fermentation is then carried out with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- 6 months in oak barrels and steel vats
- Straw yellow with golden reflections
- Banana and yellow peach with lightly toasted finish
- Fresh and surprinsingly velvety and harmonious
- Food pairings
- Ideal with lake fish, sea fish and sellfish. Excellent if tasted with seasoned cheeses
- Serving conditions
- In medium glasses at 10-12 °C.