Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni, sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
Rosso di Valtellina DOC
It is a wine composed of Nebbiolo grapes (locally Chiavennasca) and a minimum percentage of grapes from three local Valtellina vines, namely: Pignola, Rossola and Brugnola. 1991 is the year of birth of this wine which is traditionally consumed "young" due to its characteristics of vinification and aging in steel which give the wine fresh and gentle notes of red fruits. Perfect to accompany the whole meal.
You will be immediately notified of the achievement of the participation fee
In case of bad weather we have ready solutions to protect your purchase or refund you
- Grape variety
- Nebbiolo and local Valtellina varieties
- Production area
- Berbenno di Valtellina, Chiuro and Sondrio
- Yield per hectare
- 100 quintals
- First ten days in october
- Sugar content
- 21 °babo degrees
- Alcohol content
- 13,5 % vol
- Total acidity
- 6,4 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 25 g/L
- Fermentation with daily pump overs for 8 days, with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- In steel vats
- Brigth ruby red
- Delicately fresh and fruity with floral flavors of rose and violet
- Dry and slightly tannic, characteristic of this wine. The perceived youth is given by the freshness of the wine
- Food pairings
- To be used with frugal snacks based on sausages and cheeses. Ideal to combine it with Valtellina dishes
- Serving conditions
- Serve at 15-16 °C. In the summer months also at 12° C with outdoor bbq
Where to find our products
Find out the closest point where to find this productBuy in the closest store