Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni, sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
V.S. DOCG riserva RV
Attachment to the territory of Valtellina and unconditional passion for Nebbiolo, always nurtured by Alberto Marsetti, involved and enthused the owner of Resine Valtellina, Renzo. His newfound dedication to viticulture has allowed the recovery of a vineyard now destined to climate forest, giving rise to the birth of this reserve from the important notes of overripe berries and seductive spicy notes.
In case of bad weather we have ready solutions to protect your purchase or refund you
- Grape variety
- Nebbiolo (Chiavennasca)
- Production area
- Common of Teglio, case Brioni areayards Le Prudenze
- Yield per hectare
- 75 quintals
- First ten days of october
- Sugar content
- 21.5 babo
- Alcohol content
- 14 % vol
- Total acidity
- 5.43 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 27.6 g/L
- Fermentation with daily pump overs for 15 days, with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- At least 36 months in oak and bottle
- Ruby red
- Overripe berries with seductive spicy notes
- Velvety with flavors of cherry and raspberry. The acidity is well balanced with tannins
- Food pairings
- It is a wine with a wide versatility that can be used both in traditional Valtellina cuisine and in international cuisine
- Serving conditions
- To open before in large glasses at 18 °C