Per accedere alla nostra cantina ed alla nostra sala degustazioni sarà necessario prendere visione obbligatoriamente dell’INFORMATIVA CLIENTI in relazione al COVID19.
To access our cellar and our tasting room it will be necessary to view the CUSTOMER INFORMATION in relation to the COVID19.
Der Besuch unserer Weinkellerei und unseres Degustationssaals setzt voraus, dass die KUNDENINFORMATIONEN zu COVID-19 zur Kenntnis genommen wurden.
V.S. Le Prudenze DOCG
Our exclusive Le Prudenze vineyard rises between 450 and 650 m above sea level. At these altitudes the Breva (afternoon wind coming from Como Lake) completely dries the morning humidity created on the grapes during the night thus reducing to minimum the risk indexes of fungal diseases. The perfect integrity of the grape therefore allows for the over-ripening of Nebbiolo grapes (locally Chiavennasca) until early November, so that the concentration of sugars and the reduction of organic acids (especially Malic acid) give the wine tannic and velvety characteristics . The hearty dishes of Italian cuisine enhance the characteristics of this wine produced in less than 7,000 specimens.
- Grape variety
- Nebbiolo (Chiavennasca) 100%
- Production area
- Common of Sondrio in the homonymus vineyards Le Prudenze of our exclusive property
- Yield per hectare
- 75 quintals
- First ten days of november
- Sugar content
- 22 °babo degrees
- Alcohol content
- 14,5 % vol
- Total acidity
- 5,4 g/L
- Residual sugar
- 28,5 g/L
- Fermentation with daily pump overs for 15 days, with subsequent malolactic fermentation
- 24 months in oak barrels
- Ruby red with garnet reflections
- Evident morello cherry with plum, undergrowth and tobacco finals
- Dry and hot. The initially perceived softness balances the adicity and tannin
- Food pairings
- Finds its dimension with hearty dishes of Italian cuisine, such as noble poultry, roasts, game and hard cheeses
- Serving conditions
- To open an hour before in large glasses at 18 °C. Also available in 1,5 L cuts
Where to find our products
Find out the closest point where to find this productBuy in the closest store