DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 – 14 OF GDPR 2016/679
According to the aforementioned legislation, the data processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
AZIENDA AGRICOLA ALBERTO MARSETTI, with registered office in Via Scarpatetti 15 (23100) Sondrio, (VAT IT00584250146 and CF MRSLRT70H10I829P) as Data Controller, informs pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR 2016/679, that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number, address – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) generated by access to the website owned by the Data Controller (www.marsetti.it); as well as those voluntarily communicated to it by the customer through a booking form for visits to the winery, requesting information and subscribing to the newsletter, in the latter case by filling in the appropriate form both on the previously indicated sites and on the social network pages relating to the Holder of the treatment.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Personal data (postcode, city, tax code, surname, date of birth, email, image, address, country, name, fax number, telephone number, VAT number, password, profession, province, company name, place of work , Social Security number (SSN), status, username, Cookie and usage data) will be processed:
a) to be able to manage registration on the sites owned by the Data Controller;
b) to fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations (VAT tax register etc.), deriving from existing relationships;
c) provide the expected and requested services;
d) to be able to manage the documents that will eventually have to be drawn up to fulfill the signed contract / order;
e) to allow the sending of newsletters and / or mailing lists from Alberto Marsetti and its commercial partners for commercial and promotional communications on activities, events and services;
f) to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
g) to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court and / or ascertain responsibility in cases of hypothetical computer crimes;
h) For collection – in aggregate and anonymous form – and also behavioral analysis on the use of the website owned by the Data Controller in order to improve the quality of the offer as well as manage any control needs on how to use the same sites;
i) in the event of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for the purposes of selecting personnel or external collaborators.
3. Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 ex GDPR 2016/679 and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Therefore personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Access to data
The data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art.2
– to employees and collaborators of the Azienda Aricola Alberto Marsetti to which the Data Controller belongs, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal or external managers of the treatment (such as consultancy companies, professional firms, commercial partners) and / or administrators of system.
5. Disclosure of data
Without express consent (art. 6 lett. B) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may still communicate the data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller and / or Data Processor company.
The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the server if there is a need. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the provisions of the law.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data is optional for the purposes referred to in points 2, lett. is); it is mandatory for all other purposes and their failure, partial or inaccurate conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to carry out the registration, the enrollments to the various courses, the various communications and updates, and to fulfill the contractual fulfilments as foreseen from the contract entered into.
8. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
b) obtain the following information:
the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identity of the owner.
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who
they can learn about them as managers or agents;
– updating, rectification or, when necessary, integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, if they are not pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising material through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise your rights
You can at any time exercise the rights referred to in art. 8 by sending the relevant request and a copy of a valid document in progress through:
– a registered letter with return receipt Alberto Marsetti, via Scarpatetti 15 Sondrio (23100) Sondrio;
– an email to email@example.com
10. Duration of treatment
Personal data are kept for the entire duration of the relationship with Azienda Agricola Alberto Marsetti and, in the case of revocation and / or other type of termination of the relationship, the Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship, in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
11. Owners, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Azienda Agricola Alberto Marsetti
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.