IGT A.R. BIANCO DELL’ARCIPRETURA EN

IGT A.R. BIANCO DELL’ARCIPRETURA 2016

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
DESCRIPTION
Grape variety: Crossed Manzoni 80 %, remaining 20 % Riesling, Muller Thurgau, Nebbiolo
Production area: Sondrio
Yield per hectare: 45 hL per hectare
Harvest: Last 10 days in September
Sugar content: 22 Babo
 Alcohol content: 13%
Total acidity: 6,8 g/L
Residual sugar: Trace
Solids: 28,5 g/L
Vinification: After a maceration on the skins at low temperature (cryomaceration) it is subjected to a light pressure and fermented at a controlled temperature
Ageing: 6 months in steel vats and then 4 months bottle cellaring before distribution
TASTING NOTES
Colour: Brilliant straw yellow with green reflections
Nose: Characteristic, fruity with remembrance of apple. Good intensity and finesse
Palate: Dry, pleasantly sour and fresh
Food pairings: Well structured, suitable for appetizers and fish dishes. It easily combines with omelettes with vegetables, fillets of perch with butter, risotto with wild herbs
Serving conditions: Cork a short while before serving. Serve at 10-12 °C in medium-sized glasses. Distributed in 750 mL
Vintage: 2016 was a hot year especially in the middle of the summer, with July and August very dry. Such drought has slightly reduced the load of the bunches on the plant, however, bringing positive situations, such as the reduction of treatments. The status of the grapes was indisputably excellent.

Comments are closed.